Last Update: July 14, 2020
We process your personal data only with your consent or as needed to provide you the Service or our other products and services. We may also use your personal data to comply with legal obligations, operate and protect our business, our customers, or vital or other public interests, or for other legitimate interests as further described below. More
You can access, get copies of, delete, change or correct your personal data, or request changes to our use of your personal data through the Service by using the contact information below. More
We share your Personal Data with our partners contractors, agents, third party vendors and service providers as they need it to fulfill services you have requested, and we restrict their use of the data to that purpose. We may also share your data to comply with law or for other legitimate interests. More
What Information do we Collect?
In general, we receive and collect all information you provide via the Service, telephone, email or in any other way. This includes personal data that can identify or relates to you, including, but not limited to, first and last name, home or other physical address, an email address, phone number, or other contact information, whether at work or at home.
In a few areas on our Service, we ask you to provide personal data that will enable us to enhance your use of the Service or for purposes such as facilitating correspondence with you, registering your entitlement to access certain special features of the Service or to complete certain transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal data. If you choose not to provide requested personal data, though, you may not be able to use certain features or functionality of the Service.
We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, partners and other independent third-party sources and will add it to our database of information. Examples of information we may receive include updated postal address information and demographic information.
All data regarding usage of the Service, use of gift codes, redemption of products or services, and other business or performance data are not personal data and constitute the sole property of Loop & Tie.
How do we use Personal Data?
Periodically, we may send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you via email or text message. Only we (or agents or contractors working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these communications. If you do not want to receive such communications, simply tell us when you give us your personal data or opt-out of receiving further marketing from us by updating your notification options under your user profile. In addition, with respect to email, you may also click the “unsubscribe” link in the email to have your email address removed from our marketing list. Similarly, with respect to text messages, you may respond to the text message with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” to have your number removed from our marketing list (standard text messaging rates will apply to all text sent and received by you). All requests to unsubscribe will be handled in a prompt and efficient manner and in accordance with applicable law.
Accessing and Updating your Personal Data
Information Sharing and Disclosure to Third Parties
We may share your personal data with our partners, contractors, agents, third party vendors and other service providers for the purpose of performing services or providing products on our behalf. All such parties who have access to your personal data are required to keep the data confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us or as otherwise required by law. In addition, information collected about you may be shared with other third parties as expressly stated on the page on which you provided such information. Such parties may include business analytics companies, customer service vendors, communications service vendors, credit card processors, marketing vendors, and fraud prevention vendors. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of the Service or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests.
We also may share your personal data:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, we will attempt to notify you when your personal data will be shared with third parties.
Security of your Personal Data
Loop & Tie takes technological and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure or modification. For example, we password protect our systems where your personal data is stored and otherwise secure such systems in controlled facilities where access to such systems is limited. Any online payment transactions occurring through the Service will be secured using industry standard encryption technology (e.g., Secure Sockets Layer). Loop & Tie complies with applicable data protection laws, including applicable security breach notification requirements, as required.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online. If you post personal data online, including via chat rooms, comments, reviews or customer feedback sections of the Service, such data is accessible to the public, and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in response to such postings. While we strive to protect your personal data, we are not responsible for postings in such public areas, and you assume full responsibility for such postings.
Additional Privacy Information
BY ACCESSING OUR SITE AND USING OUR SERVICE, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR COUNTRY.
Our Service is not intended to be used by users under the age or 18. Those under 18, may still receive gifts through the Service. Any user who provides their information through the Service represents that he or she is 18 years of age or older.
Contacting the Company
Notice to California Residents Only
If you are a California resident, the processing of certain personal data about you may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and other applicable California state privacy laws. Beginning January 1, 2020, the CCPA gives you certain rights with respect to the processing of your personal data (known as “personal information”, as described in the CCPA).
In particular, California residents have the following rights:
- Know: The right to request that we disclose the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose about you, and information about our data practices;
- Request Deletion: The right to request that we delete Personal Information that we have collected from you;
- Non-Discrimination: You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights. For example, if you exercise your rights, we will not deny you services, charge you different prices for services or provide you a different level or quality of services.
California residents who are 16 years of age and older have the additional right:
- Opt-Out: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information by us.
- We will not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is at least 13 but not yet 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age; and
- Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
- As previously stated, Loop & Tie is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13, and anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to use the Service and must not attempt to register an account or submit any Personal Information to us. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from any person who is under the age of 13 or allow them to register an account. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you have reason to believe that we may have collected any such data, please notify use immediately at [email protected]
Categories of personal information collected
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last 12 months:
|Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||NO|
|Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order;
- personal information, such as a name and address;
- commercial information, such as the details of a product or service you purchased if a third party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services;
- audio information, for example if a service provider reviews recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes; and
- professional information, for example if we provide your account details to a service provider for verification as part of enrollment.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
California residents can exercise the above rights themselves, or designate an authorized agent to make requests on their behalf. To either exercise your rights or to have an authorized agent request to do so, please email us at [email protected] and provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which should include at a minimum: your account name and account email.
If you want to make a request, but do not have an account with us, we will ask you for information which we consider necessary to verify your identity for security and to prevent fraud. This information may include name, contact information, and information related to your transaction or relationship with us, but the specific information requested may differ depending on the circumstances of your request for your security and to protect privacy rights. If we delete your personal information, we will both cause certain personal information about you to be permanently unrecoverable and also de-identify certain personal information.